Bay Insurances Services trades under Napier Financial Services Limited
Our advisers are engaged directly by Wealthpoint Limited which holds a transitional financial advice provider licence. For more information, visit here www.wealthpoint.co.nz
My/Our Obligation to You
My/our obligations to you through this process of agreed personal insurance services and advice are:
• To listen to your needs, concerns and preferences and to treat you with respect
• To provide a service and advice that is relevant to this scope of service and suitable to your circumstances, goals, needs and risk tolerance.
• To keep you informed along the way and communicate in a timely, clear and effective manner
• To act with integrity and without conflict of interest
• To take steps necessary to ensure you understand our advice and recommendations and any associated risks
The Six Step Financial Advice Process
Any advice provided as a result of a needs analysis can only be as good as the information received from you, so I ask that you provide me with the information I request. Without relevant and correct information about your personal and financial situation, I run the risk of giving advice that is not appropriate to your needs. If you are unsure as to why I need certain information, please ask so that I can explain.
Nature and Scope of Advice
Our Advisers provide advice on Risk products, fire and general products inclusive of domestic, rural and business risks, Investments, Kiwisaver, Travel Insurance, transit insurance, speciality vehicle insurance and health insurance. The product providers we deal with are:
AMP Life AIA Fidelity Life Asteron Life AMP General Southern Cross Fidelity Life Partners Life Vero Ando NZI NIB AMP Investments NIKKO Investments ANZ Investments